- Where is Hollywood Private Hospital located?
- What are the parking options at Hollywood Private Hospital?
- How can I contact Hollywood?
- How can I be referred to Hollywood?
- What are Hollywood’s visiting hours?
- What clinical services and facilities does Hollywood have?
- Is Hollywood owned by an Australian company?
1. Where is Hollywood Private Hospital located?
Hollywood is situated in Western Australia on Monash Avenue in the suburb of Nedlands, only minutes from the city and Kings Park. The main entrance to the hospital is opposite Williams Road.
2. What are the parking options at Hollywood Private Hospital?
Parking at Hollywood Private Hospital can currently be challenging, especially during peak times of 9am to 2pm on weekdays.
There are several visitor car parks located on the hospital’s campus. The majority of bays are housed in the multi-storey car park which is accessible via entrance 5 off Monash Avenue.
For more information regarding parking at Hollywood Private Hospital and alternative transport methods please click here
3. How can I contact Hollywood?
You can contact Hollywood by any of the following means:
Hollywood Private Hospital
Locked Bag 2002
Nedlands WA, 6909
Telephone: 08 9346 6000
Facsimile: 08 9389 8470
4. How can I be referred to Hollywood?
Consult your General Practitioner who will make a referral to the appropriate specialist who is accredited to Hollywood.
5. What are Hollywood’s visiting hours?
Visiting hours are between 8am and 8pm. However, some wards encourage patients to rest between 1pm and 2pm.
6. What clinical services and facilities does Hollywood have?
Click here to view our specialties section.
7. Is Hollywood owned by an Australian company?
Hollywood is owned by Australian company Ramsay Health Care Pty Limited, a name synonymous with quality in private health care. Ramsay is today the largest and most respected private hospital group in the country.