Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
CPD Accredited Activity - 40 points previously Category 1
Including Workshops and expert resources for Peer Group Learning
CPD Activity - 2 points per hour previously Category 2
Upcoming education events will be published here.
If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Haematology Hot Topics
Lymphoproliferative disorders, cytopaenias.
- List common presentations for someone with a lymphoproliferative disorder
- Complete initial investigations of someone with a cytopaenia in consultation with haematologist
- Identify the role of the GP as part of the management team
||11 Jun 2020 07:00 PM
|RSVP||10 Jun 2020|
Keeping Women Well
Gynaecological cancers: Ovarian, endometrial, cervix & vulva
Breast disease: An update for general practitioners
- Implement a protocol for assessing a woman with a new breast symptom
- Develop algorithms for diagnosing/excluding ovarian, cervical, endometrial cancer
- Outline the diagnostic pitfalls and relevant ‘must do’ investigations for gynaecological cancers
Dr Chloe Ayres - Gynaecological Oncology
Mr Jose Cid Fernandez - Breast Surgery
||02 Jul 2020 06:25 PM
||ZOOM education session
|RSVP||01 Jul 2020|